Source of Conversion: Data provided by perspective plants.
Standard reporting and follow-up system Sensor (internal)
Total volume of water in m³ withdrawn from any water source: 9 392 684.2 m³
Total volume of water in m³ withdrawn from any water source by source type:
- city water: 5 573 851 m³ (~=59.3%)
- ground water: 2 742 541.6 m³ (~=29.2%)
- canal/river water: 794 798 m³ (~=8.5%)
- rain water collected for reuse: 26 045.15 m³ (~= 0.3%)
Standard reporting and follow-up system Sensor; The total volume of effluent discharged from wastewater treatment: 3 274 325.1 m³ (G4-EN22)
The total volume of effluent discharged in cubic meters by ton end product: 1.068 m³/ton end product
Destination of the effluent discharged:
- surface water (lake, sea, river, canal): 59.1% (2034162 m3)
- sewer: 40.2% (1383796 m3)
- irrigation: 0.6% (21088 m3)
Treatment method: Physicochemical treatment: 100%
Re-use by another organization: There was no re-use by another organization in 2015.